What is Salesforce?
Salesforce is the best customer relationship management (CRM) platform in the world. We help marketing, sales, commercial, service and IT teams work as one from anywhere, so you can keep your customers happy everywhere.
What does Salesforce do?We unite businesses and clients.
Salesforce unites your marketing, sales, commercial, service and IT teams from anywhere with Customer 360, an integrated CRM platform that supports our full suite of linked applications. With Customer 360, you can focus your employees on what is currently important: stabilizing your business, reopening, and returning to delivering exceptional customer experiences.
What does Salesforce stand for?
Our core values help make Salesforce a platform for change.
Ever since we started operating out of a small San Francisco apartment in 1999, we’ve believed that doing well as a company means doing good in the world. That’s why we’ve committed our time, equity, and products to improving education, equality, and the environment for everyone.
What Do We Do For People?
Our technology helps people create better jobs, lives, companies, and communities.
When you buy Salesforce, you’re not just buying a CRM platform; you’re joining an inclusive community of over 10 million innovators, disruptors, and community shapers we call Trailblazers. With free online learning from Trailhead, they’re learning the skills to improve their companies and careers.
- As suggested in the image above, Salesforce gives you the path from Ideas to Applications. You can focus on building applications with Salesforce tools, rather than building your own infrastructure and tools. It can celebrate you years and millions of dollars.
- Salesforce generally states that it is unique for three main reasons:
- Fast – It takes more than a year to deploy traditional CRM software, compared to years or even weeks with Salesforce.
- Easy – Salespeople win in the easy-to-use hands category. You can spend more time getting used to it and exercising less.
- Efficient – Because it is easy to use and can be customized to meet business needs, Salesforce is very effective.
- Salesforce is in the cloud, so your team can use it from anywhere with access to Go Tom.
- If you are a fast-changing business or a reputable company that has been around for years, your business may be changing too. Salesforce is fully scalable with your growth.
- Salesforce integrates seamlessly with third-party applications. If you want to integrate Salesforce with Gmail you can do that, if you want to integrate it with accounting software you can do that too. On the other hand, tight integration with other CRM.
- Salespeople are unavoidable, especially if you think there is a great variety of abilities. Even start-ups and small businesses can use Salesforce.
Statistics you choose Salesforce
Since May 2016, Salesforce has had more than 150,000 visits worldwide. In the CRM world, Salesforce leads the way with 19.7% market share. Its outlook and closest SAP (12.1%), Oracle (9.1%) and Microsoft (6.2%) are far behind. Salesforce AppExchange contains more than 2,700 applications, controls more than 3 jobs in total and more than 70% of Salesforce customers use applications listed on AppExchange. Today, many companies are developing applications for the Salesforce platform or migrating to Salesforce. This has increased demand for Salesforce developers and administrators. Today, Salesforce Architect is one of the hottest skills to become a technologist and at the right time is the framework for Salesforce PD1 certification.
This tutorial briefly describes the Salesforce architecture. Here you can find information about the different layers of the Salesforce architecture one by one.
1. Multiple tenants: Salesforce stores data in a single database schema. One example is software with multiple tenants. Speaking of multi-tenant architecture, there is a single shared application in multiple communities. This makes it more cost effective. In contrast, one tenant requires one client to fully book development and maintenance costs. Therefore, the multi-tenant architecture is divine.
2. Metadata: Salesforce provides a metadata-driven development model. This allows developers to focus entirely on building their apps. This metadata-driven platform makes customization and scaling easy.
3. API: Salesforce provides hint API resources. Contribute to the development and customization of Salesforce1 mobile apps. All Salesforce note-taking features are accurately planned and implemented.
The following describes the services that Salesforce needs to provide.
- SAAS (Software As A Service): Here you can set up and save the software directly.
- PAAS (Platform As A Service): PAAS provides a framework and platform for creating web architectures and applications.
- IAAS (Infrastructure As a Service): Although not widely used, IAAS played an important role in the development of Salesforce.
Cloud Salesforce service
The next topic is Salesforce Cloud Services. This is a list of Salesforce cloud services highlighted in this tutorial about what Salesforce is.
- Sales Cloud: This is one of the most important and popular Salesforce products. CRM is a money management platform that manages the sales, marketing, and customer aspects of a company. Cloud Sales provides cash lead status to assist sales executives.
- Neil Marketing: Marketing is very important for running a business. With cloud marketing, you can leverage tracking systems to manage campaigns, email, messaging, social media, content management, data analysis, and more with cash management.
- Cloud Analytics: Allows users to create very attractive dashboards from the available data. Doing so will give you a detailed understanding and analysis of trends, businesses and more.
- IoT Cloud: Salesforce uses IoT Cloud when a company needs to process Internet of Things (IoT) data. The platform can capture large amounts of data generated by various IoT devices. After this, you will get a real-time response.
- Salesforce App Cloud: You can use this service to develop and process custom applications on the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce Service Cloud: Salesforce also helps serve customers. This is a service platform for your organization’s support team. It provides features such as case tracking and social networking.
Here are some of the best cloud services Salesforce offers: With so many options, companies are forcing Salesforce to help with sales, marketing and analysis.